|Automation and Info-Communication Foundation
for Supporting the Education of
Electrical Engineers at University of Miskolc
|Department of Automation and Infocommunication
University of Miskolc
Department of Process Control
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics
AGH - University of Science and Technology
Department of Control Systems and Instrumentation
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
VSB -Technical University of Ostrava
Institute of Control and Informatization of Production Processes
Faculty of Mining, Ecology, Process Control and Geotechnology
Technical University of Kosice
Department of Automatic Control
Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics
University of Craiova
Call for papers
The aim of the conference is to support exchange of information and
experience in the field of automation of engineering and production,
in research, applications, and education. The conference will enable
presentation of most recent advances in complex automation, robotics,
modelling, control of production and technological processes,
including quality control systems oriented to environment, means of
support, and information technologies.
The five sister faculties of five universities of the Carpathian
region (Kosice, Krakow, Ostrava, Miskolc, Craiova) founded this
conference in order to promote the research cooperation and
The scientific program of the ICCC'2015 conference is divided in these areas, which will run in parallel sessions:
Papers presented at this Conference may be eligible for review for inclusion
IEEE Transactions on
Industry Applications or the Industry Applications Magazine provided they meet
- Measurement, sensors, monitoring and diagnostic systems.
- Identification, modelling and simulation of processes and systems.
- Theory and application of control systems.
- Automation, mechatronics, robotics.
- Intelligent embedded systems and instrumentation and Internet of things (IOT)
- Information systems (SCADA/HMI, GIS, MES) and their Internet support.
- Engineering application of informatics.
- Quality control systems (TQM), production management and industrial logistics.
- Engineering education in Control and Computer systems.
- Fractional Calculus and its Applications.
- Smart Grid
- Emerging technologies in power electronics
- Sustainable energy
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Mining and mineral processing engineering
- The subject of the paper must be within the technical
the IEEE Industry Application Society.
- The author of the paper must request
be submitted for review.
The official language of the conference is English.
Sebestyén, György, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Kovács, Szilvezter, University of Miskolc, Hungary
Bauer, Pavol, Delft University of Technology The Neederlands