- IEEE Industrial Application Section
- Automation and Info-Communication Foundation
for Supporting the Education of Electrical Engineers at University of Miskolc,
- University of Miskolc Hungary
- Department of Process Control,
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics
AGH - University of Science and Technology
- Department of Control Systems and Instrumentation
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
VSB -Technical University of Ostrava
- Institute of Control and Informatization of Production Processes
Faculty of Mining, Ecology, Process Control and Geotechnology
Technical University of Kosice
- Department of Automatic Control
Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics
University of Craiova
- Jabil Hunagry Tiszaújváros
- Robert Bosch Power Tool Elektromos Szerszámgyártó Kft .
Call for papers
The aim of the conference is to support exchange of information and
experience in the field of automation of engineering and production,
in research, applications, and education. The conference will enable
presentation of most recent advances in complex automation, robotics,
modelling, control of production and technological processes,
including quality control systems oriented to environment, means of
support, and information technologies.
The five sister faculties of five universities of the Carpathian
region (Kosice, Krakow, Ostrava, Miskolc, Craiova) founded this
conference in order to promote the research cooperation and
cultural exchanges. When the conference was organised for the first
time in Hungary (2005) it was organized by the small IEEE IAS chapter
founded just in 2004. Since 2011 the conference was organised as an
The scientific program of the ICCC 2023
conference is divided in these areas, which will run in parallel sessions:
- Measurement, sensors, monitoring and diagnostic systems.
- Identification, modeling, simulation of processes and systems.
- Theory and application of control systems.
- Automation, mechatronics, robotics.
- Intelligent embedded systems, instrumentation and Internet of things (IoT).
- Information systems (SCADA/HMI, GIS, MES) and their Internet support.
- Engineering application of informatics.
- Quality control systems (TQM), production management and industrial logistics.
- Engineering education in control and computer systems.
- Artificial Intelligence and Multimedia Applications.
- Signal Processing and Communication Systems.
- Industry 4.0.
The official language of the conference is English.
- Dr. Trohák, Attila, University of Miskolc, Hungary
- Dr. Kovács, László, University of Miskolc, Hungary
- Process Schema Mining using Neural Networks